Sunday, July 27, 2008

Marathon...

no I didn't run one, although it seemed like it! On Thursday, I had an appointment with my heart doctor, so we decided to make it a school clothes shopping trip also...and an eye doctor appointment trip. We left on Wednesday after R got done at work. His mom said that she would keep the little two kiddos since it was going to be a quick trip. After waiting at the Top of the World for 45 minutes while they re-oiled the road we finally got there about 10:30 (I think).

The next morning I woke up with a headache, but didn't want to take anything because of my appointment. We shopped a little, but noticed that the air was not staying cool in the little Coconut as we would stop and go at lights. So I called Ami to see if we could trade her vehicles for the day because after my appointment we were headed to Yuma to do the eye exam thing. After finding BROADWAY and Power...trading her cars and getting to my doctors appointment and waiting for and hour and fifteen minutes we finally got into see the doc. I am no longer taking any meds and wants to see me in 3 months...so I guess my heart is no longer broken...medically!

We head off to Yuma at 2:30, still with the headache. I take some Excedrin on the way...finally eases when we were almost there. R's brother, Kayle, is an optometrist so he checked us all out and everyone, but K has some sort of issue. Thanks so much Kayle...we appreciate it alot, and had a great time at dinner. We chose a couple cute little frames for Mk, R, and I and then off to Chili's, Ross then back to Queen Creek. By the time we got back to Lawana's it was after 1 am.

The next morning we took to girls to do a little more shopping. Lawana asked the girls if they wanted to stay (her two oldest are in Dallas with Alicia) because they are coming up for Eagar Daze. I guess she missed all of the chaos. They stayed and R and I headed up the mountain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO! You are the craziest woman I know! I can't believe how busy you are. Congrats on the good heart news!

Thueson Family :) said...

What issue did Karli have?? And sounds like you sure did do a marathon!! GO GO GO!!! And CONGRATS on the heart!! Keep us posted how it goes in 3 months!! I LOVE YOU SUPER WOMAN!! =) What are you going to do with just Bean there?!?! HEAVEN!!! =)

Terri said...

Marci! What was wrong with your heart? I had a crazy heart issue 2 summers ago and had to have surgery to repair a hole. The heart meds are weird so glad you're off them. I hope it keeps looking good!
Oh and isn't it fun to go to the cardiologist and be the youngest one there by 30 years! You take care and be careful!