Sunday, July 6, 2008

2nd Annual Triple G Week...

went better than the first, because the kids were another year older. There were 14 grandkids that attended this year...wow! R & I decided that we would go to Pima for a few days. We got down there on Monday night about 9:30 visited with my grandparents for a few minutes, went to Heidi and Chad's to visit for a while, and headed over to Lee and Allison's house. R got up Tuesday morning about 7 and headed to Phoenix with my Grandpa to pick up a Belgian Horse for my Uncle Scott. I met them in Globe on their way back with the Coconut so R could head up the mountain in time for Bishopric Meeting. It was a very relaxing vacation for me didn't really have any plans...went to Golden Coral with Grandma & Heidi, went to Walmart {that's exciting to me}, visited with family, saw a few of my high school friends at swimming lessons with their kids. It was fun!

As far as the kids, they had an awesome time with their cousins. They decorated night shirts, played in the hot tub, ran through the sprinklers, helped do the (animal) chores singing "Ol' McDonald", girls slept in the Shack...boys in the tent...then vise versa each night, went on a hike and a cook-out at Haws' Park, did fingernails, made their own pizzas, went to the park, chopped weeds and spent time playing! VERY, VERY BIG thank you goes out to Grammy, Poppy, Aunt Alicia, Aunt Michelle, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Shamane, and Uncle Brett...hope you had as fun as the kids did!!! Hopefully, I will get some pics from Alicia or Michelle of their week (hint, hint)!

No comments: