Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks for the memories...

Tomorrow is our 9th Anniversary. Yes, I am so grateful to be happily married for nine years...but dang it R I want my prize tonight. I am getting a new camera for our anniversary, Mother's Day, and my B-day...all within 3 weeks...poor Robert! I have always loved taking pictures, and I love the look of homemade pictures. I love the natural settings instead of studio pictures, so watch out girls...start smilin'!

Remember the perm-a-smile day? Mine seems just like just the other day. Robert...thanks for rushing down from Flagstaff to Mesa after class on your motorcycle the day we got married and forgetting your wedding ring, but remembering mine...Uncle Scott bailed him out. Thanks for the sacrifice of getting married the week before finals. Thanks for the thoughtful roses on the bed at the hotelroom. Thanks for reminding me of the white cake episode oh so often. Thanks for biting into the apple for pictures. I loved my wedding day...the receptions...I have no regrets!!!


I really am so very thankful that I have R in my life. We have been through alot in the past 9 years, but in the last 5 1/2 months we have grown closer than we have the previous 8 1/2 years. I never would have guessed that something so tragic could strengthen a marriage so much, so many testimony builders and relationship strengtheners (is that a word?)! I am so thankful that we are an eternal family and that we will have Baby Braxton in the eternities. Robert...I love you with all of my heart and am thankful that you are my best friend, the father of my children, and my confidant! I am thankful for your example and caring for people around you. I am thankful for your wit, your sense of humor, and keeping things light in life. I am thankful for your knowledge of the gospel and its principles and for teaching me things that I have questions about. You are wonderful in so many ways! I love you forever...for always...and no matter what! ~Marci

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Nine years sounds like a long time but it sure goes by fast huh?!? And there are so many more years to come.

Mandy said...

Thanx for sharing that. You guys are so fun, and your testimony helps to strengthen mine.

Jennifer said...

congrats! I can't believe Robert forgot his ring...that's funny. Have fun and take lots of pictures. Hope you have a good birthday.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!! 9 years, thats crazy. I thought 5 was along time....