Monday, April 14, 2008

Isn't this the life...

having your hair done...by your little girls! I guess that means he needs a haircut. Mk was scratching his head, then it turned into combing his hair, then rubberbands, I wish they would have gotten the ribbons...lol! He was such a great sport, posing so willingly (as you can tell) while they took the pictures! I guess that's one thing he has to deal with having four little girls! He's such a terrific dad, he buys them little matching outfits or shoes any chance he gets, they love it when he babysits...always a party, and doing the chores...feeding the cows, horses, baby chicks, and pigs are always a hit with dad! He adores them about as much as they adore him! Sure love ya, Fred, thanks for all you put up with in the estrogen camp!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Richie is sitting here with me thinking that is pretty hilarious, and can't wait to run into ol' Fred!! Very cute. I caught Richie painting Bella's nails once and snapped a picture! So cute.

Jennifer said...

How funny...it's a good look for him, I think he should wear it like that all the time!

csrussell said...

Robert your a great sport. you can tell your girls just love you to pieces. not to many dads will let their little girls do that to their hair.

Martin Messages said...

Cupcake you look great!!!! Matt would have had a heart attack if I had taken pictures. Not to mention put them on my blog. Your a great sport.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious...Robert looks so thrilled!!!