Monday, April 7, 2008

Our first major crash...

was Mk at age 7 (oh Mame, I forgot about the stitches in St. Lou-dis). She was riding down the big hill by our house on her bike and lost control and sent her skidding across the pavement. K was with her and runs into the house saying that Mk had wrecked on her bike and her chin was really bleeding! So I was expecting the worst...stitches. While I was running over there Mike Colwell had stopped to help her up (Angie, tell Mike thanks again!) When I got over to her she was crying a little and had a nice strawberry on her chin. She was wearing a long sleeved shirt and long pants, that's the only thing that saved her knees and elbows (sorry mom her shirt has major holes in it now). When we got her washed off here's what she looked like...

PS...sorry for the crappy pictures. I'm getting a new camera soon, mine stinks!

No comments: