Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My favorite time of the year...

the Christmas season! This year we spent Christmas with my family in Snowflake! We went over on Christmas Eve afternoon. The girls had a good time visiting with all the cousins. I always have such a good time playing with my fam.

Abbi & Heidi both said that they wanted Mk to come to their house and be the nanny...she kept the little ones entertained and taken care of. {She's going to be such a great helper when the baby is born!} Then we ate dinner followed by Mk playing Jingle Bells on the piano.

One of my mom's good friends, Kim, was telling her about one of their family traditions. Everyone has a stocking and each person gets to put a little something in the stockings...a candy cane, little game, toothbrush, sodas (thanks Mame), then open it on Christmas morning.

Grandma helping B get it in the stocking...

Ry putting in a favorite, Tootsie Rolls...

K, are you putting in or peeking in the stocking?...

Keek had bubbles...

It was a special treat to have Grandpa Joe & Grandma Evelyn there with us for Christmas. I miss them and wish I could see them more often...

We stayed until about 10 pm while R finished his game of Risk...we drove home...waited for Santa Claus...

No comments: