Tuesday, December 2, 2008

RS had a special dinner...

for all of the women in our ward. It was a very nice enrichment. They asked for volunteers to bring their china and set a table complete with a centerpiece. I didn't know if they would have enough people, so I signed up. As we were setting up the table I was confused on how to set the silverware...we laughed and decided that we needed to have more formal dinners. They had prepared a turkey dinner with all of the fixins, which by the way was wonderful, had the high school choir come perform, a special Christmas reading, a white elephant gift exchange {I got a book that hopefully I won't ever need to read, something about a widow's something-or-other} and some primary children sang the closing song. I had a great evening...a special thanks to those who prepared this...we have a great ward!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

THose are always fun! How are you feeling? Getting closer!!