Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morning at our house...

was so fun! The girls all love SANTA and loved opening gifts! I guess I was just too fat to have much ambition to take many pics, but this is what Christmas morning looked like at the Haws Hawse!!!

Mk, basketball hoop and basketball, showing off one of her shirts she got...

B, looks like she's just waking up or something...

Ry, the all important make-up...

K and her Littlest Pet Shops...

I have only surprised R a couple of times with gifts, I usually am so excited that I end up telling him, he guesses what it is, or he has prompted me on what to get so he usually knows. I knew that I had to keep this a total secret because it was probably the best gift I had ever given him. I had compiled all of the pictures of Braxton that people had given us...at the hospital, viewing, and graveside. I decided that someday when the girls get older they might want to know what happened, so I told the whole story. I am surprised that this picture actually turned out, because I was bawling before he even had it opened. I hope that he will treasure this book as much as I will!!! Love ya, Fred!

I am thankful for the Savior and his birth and life on this earth! I hope that I can strive to live like him and be better everyday! I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and we appreciate the gifts that we have been given!!!

No comments: