Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grandma did it again...

made all of my sweet girls Christmas dresses (her one other granddaughter and also got all of the boys little Christmas outfits). Today was the debut! I love the tradition of getting new Christmas and Easter dresses every year. I also love that they are homemade and always so cute!!! Someone commented to me after church that just the other day they thought to themself...I wonder what the Haws' girls dresses are going to be like. Since R was put in the bishopric he has meetings at 6 am, so every Sunday has been a struggle trying to get everyone ready and out the door for 8 o'clock church. We have done pretty good! This morning we hurried fast so we could get in a quick photoshoot before church. Thanks mom so much for always allowing my kiddos to have cute new outfits. We all loved them!!!

6 comments:

Candace said...

Very cute! Thanks for the Christmas card with pics! You guys look great! We haven't had our family pic done yet. So....as usual we will be late getting our stuff out to everyone. Merry Christmas!

Katrina said...

So, so cute! I enjoyed seeing your girls' dresses every Sunday when we were in the ward.
Thanks for the Christmas card. It is darling too!

Annell said...

So Cute! Your mom always does a great job!

Windsor World said...

The dresses are beautiful, I remember when you were little and you and all your sisters always had cute dresses made by your mom...she does a awesome job!! Just think next year she will have to make one more for your family!!! Well I hope everything is going good for you and your feeling ok..also have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!

Mandy said...

They are so cute, and how cool to have homemade dresses from Grandma. That just doesn't happen very often anymore!

Terri said...

Hey Marci-those dresses are almost exactly like the ones my mom made for all of my nieces. : ) How funny.