Thursday, May 22, 2008

In May???

so today was the last day of school and it SNOWED. Who has ever heard of Snow for Graduation? It has been a great year! However...forget the last post, the garden is gone as of today May the 22nd...it froze. This week has been the weirdest weather week. Monday and Tuesday it was so beautiful (Heavenly Father knew that's what I wanted for my birthday and he delivered). Yesterday was extremely windy all day long. Mk's class was going to the pool and I was waiting for their class in my car and the wind was blowing so hard the it was making my car bounce. I was sitting there for probably 5 minutes and was actually getting car sick. Now today it's snowing! Getting us ready for the week ahead??? Now I know why I haven't planted my flowers.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Hey Marci!
Sorry to hear the garden is a loss! :( Tonya emailed pics when it was snowing. In May????? Holy cow! Weather is crazy! Hope you guys are doing well. Love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marci,
I can tell you are having a fun time with your camera, these are GREAT pictures. Your kids are so cute, I love them in primary. I know can you believe the snow CRAZY!!!!

Mandy said...

These pictures are priceless. I can't believe this weather! Those are very cute!

doodlebug said...

Can you say cute!! Love these pictures. Hope you are having a great time on the ocean!!