Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mother...


Happy Birthday! I have the best mom!!! I look up to her in so many ways as I am raising my own four little girls. I have learned so much from her, most of all her PATIENCE...I have ask R! I really don't, but I wish! She is always so patient and seems to never get upset, an attribute I hope to master someday! Also her CRAFTINESS, I didn't say sewing, however I wish I was half as good as her. We enjoy crafting together and have the same tastes in decorating! Recently we have enjoyed CANNING together and finding good, easy recipes...oh the Beef and Bean Burritos are good! She is also such a WONDERFUL GRANDMA. The girls love her so much and are so excited that they get to spend the next week with her! As you can see in the pics below she loves to play with them! Thanks Mom, for all you have done for me this year, I really couldn't have done it without you there with me! I feel like it has bonded us closer that we already were! Ahhh...I'm tearing up! I have told you many times, but you are the best example that I could ask for! I love you so much and have so much work to do to become like you! Sure love ya and hope you had a great day, despite all the mishaps. (Hope Dad gets better and Smooch is still alive). Aunt Jane and Cyndi hope you both had dandy birthdays also!!!

1 comment:

a. rhoton said...

Marci,
I loved reading about your mom, she raised a great girl and must have taught you well, you're a talented, dependable, great counselor. Thanks Marci's mom.