Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring has come...

and so have the winds...yuk! We had two really nice days and today, holy cow I don't know how the winds can keep blowing SO hard for SO long, it just seems impossible! They say that the wind makes babies kind of cranky...now they can say that it makes moms kind of cranky too! The wind does something to me and I am on edge all day, I hope it goes away soon!

Along with spring comes...

baby calves! Here is the first of our few this year. They are so cute as calves prancing around, running as fast as they can with their tales high in the air. What happens when they grow up?

2 comments:

Annell said...

I miss a lot of things about Eagar, but the wind is not one of them!

Katrina said...

I feel exactly the same way. I love and miss Eagar, but not the winds!