Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fun few days...

with my niece and nephew. My sister is going to school and her MIL, who usually watches them, was going to be out-of-town, so I told her I would watch them for a few days. We had a great time. Since it was such nice weather, we just kept the backdoor open and the kids played outside most of the time. Little Braxers just followed around the big kids and only cried once the whole time he was here. He got in the hole under the underground trampoline and couldn't get out...I guess that's a good reason to cry. We had picnics, went to see all our animals, took pictures, played, and played, and played! Thanks for coming to visit us Riann & Brax!

Lunch outside...

Braxers enjoying the corndog, rather the ketchup...

Riann, being a clown like always...

Attempting to take a few pics...

What's so interesting up there?

Nice smurk...

Feeding the ever friendly goat...

No comments: