Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Fling...

started out not so springy...we woke up this morning with snow on the ground! We were suppose to have an Easter Egg Hunt for Ry & B's preschool class first thing this morning at the Springerville Park. But due to the snow, they just went to their classroom, played games, made little Easter baskets, and had a quick Easter Egg Hunt outside. They had a great time opening each egg to find a special prize. I forgot my camera so we didn't get pictures of their party. They all had a great time!!!

Immediately following their party we were suppose to meet the kindergarteners at Ramsey Park for their Easter Spring Fling. We ran home real fast to get the camera and some big, heavy jackets. By the time we got to the park and played for ten minutes the snow had all melted and it was getting warm. Each year, the kindergarten classes all go to Ramsey Park, have an Easter Egg Hunt (with about 100 kindergarteners that could get a little crazy), cook hotdogs, and play for most of the day. By the time we got there, the egg hunt was over. We are so glad to have such an AWESOME park in our town...my kids love to go there to play!

Right before we were getting ready to leave I was taking Ry to the bathroom. When we came out I saw lots of the teachers and adults gathered around. One of the teachers quickly told me to come over. Tylee (little girl I watch) had a very bloody face and blood was coming out her nose and mouth. I was pretty worried, but by the time we got her all washed up we saw that her tooth had bit a good chunk in the inside of her lip. She was being very tough, however after we got some ice and got in the truck she decided that she needed a little Mommy-lovin'. So we went by the Intermediate School to show her mom. She was one tough little girl, because that hurts even me being a tough adult!

K when she first saw that we had made it (I hope that she will always be that excited to see me)...

K staying on top of the spinny-thing...

Ry proud to finally be able to pump herself on the swing...

Tylee (I babysit her) swinging after an underdog...

B coming down the slide on her belly...

K making sure that her big kindergarten buddies don't run over her little sisters...

We had such a great day of entertainment!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What would we do without the park! NO pool this year either, Great!