Thursday, November 27, 2008

What am I thankful for?

It seems that we reflect on this more around Thanksgiving time, but I would like to list a few things I am thankful for...

  • my family. I can't imagine life without my kiddos and my husband. They are all and more than I ever expected! ~Sure love you guys!
  • my parents and my sisters. I loved growing up in my family. We have so many good memories and still have a great time when we are together!
  • my grandparents. I have learned so much from them. I have such a rich legacy, I hope that I will be able to always live up to their expectations!
  • my in-law family. I am so glad that I have such a great "other family". I am glad that I get along with all of them. Thanks for the Alaska trip this past year!
  • the gospel, my testimony and the Savior. I think that I have taken this for granted alot of my life, but this year has been one full of spiritual experiences and growth. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and all he has done and continues to do for me!
  • my health. I have also taken this for granted until this year. I am thankful for my health and the health of each of my family members.
  • my home. I am grateful to live in Eagar and to have such a nice home. Someday when we are done with all of our projects it will be perfect!
  • R's job and mine. I am thankful for his employment, especially in these hard times. I am also grateful that he has a new job opportunity...starting at TEP January 12th. I am glad that I am able to stay home {most days} and raise my little ones.
  • I am so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed me and my family with!

We had such a great Thanksgiving! We stayed in town and most of R's family came up for the holidays. The weather was so nice the week leading up to Thanksgiving, however Thanksgiving Day was pretty cold. My blood pressure was low so I took it easy and enjoyed a great Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey, name, place settings were so cute...thanks to those of you who put them together. It was so good to visit with those of you who were here!

K showing off her turkey

The table setting

Uncle Lee being goofy

Ry patiently waiting for dinner

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love reading everyone's list! It strengthens me. Funny Pic of LEe I haven't seen him forever!