Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Attempting Grandma's Famous Rolls...

didn't turn out so swell. My MIL asked if I would make rolls for Thanksgiving Dinner. I have learned to love making bread and most recently rolls, so I wasn't too stressed out about that. My Grandma Evelyn has always made these rolls that are to die for...you can't take just one or two. Anyways, those aren't the rolls I have loved making, but I thought to myself I should make Grandma's Famous Rolls for Thanksgiving. I did a test run before the actual roll-making day and good thing I did, because they were so funny! They just looked funny, I guess they tasted alright...Mk had one as her afternoon snack and then asked to have another one. Needless to say...they were also great pig food. I will have to have a one-on-one lesson (like Heidi did this year) and take some pictures to keep in the recipe book.

No comments: