Friday, November 7, 2008

Dads Day...

in Kindergarten! K was so excited that R got to come to school with her. For the entire week every morning she would say, "not today, not tomorrow, but the next day, Dad gets to come to my class." The Dads, Dudes or Dears met them at recess, then came in for Donuts, games and activities. The student had painted pictures of the dads {I wish that I could have scanned the picture it was pretty cute, just too big} and wrote a little about them...they are so funny...

I have to explain a few things...he is a little older than my mom {he actually is a little older than me...by two months...but I'm not 47}, his favorite gray shirt he actually has lots of different gray shirts {but funny that she notices that}, he works at this white house which is the top of the Springerville Post Office {sounded good though}, fixes cereal for us and lots of other things...he does cook breakfast most days and cereal is only about once every two weeks. She certainly is right that he's a good dad and she loves him alot! See it is funny!

This was the highlight of her week {and his too}!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny about Robert being 47. Kids are so funny with how they see things and then how they say them. That's a really cute thing to do for school.