Monday, September 8, 2008

My BIG excuse...

why I haven't been keeping up on my blog...two more little feet will be part of our family in February! I have mixed emotions...extremely nervous and excited! Both my heart doctor and my OB seem to be in good spirits, and I feel at peace, so I trust in Heavenly Father and know everything will work out the way it's suppose to!

My first ultrasound...see the two little upside down feet...cute!


We love Baby Braxton and talk about him often, we are so glad that he is part of our eternal family! My friend, Nancy, told me that the other day she was dropping her son off for school and she was at the Kindergarten playground and had her baby in a snuggler. K was talking to her and rubbing Ty's feet, and she said, "I love his tiny feet, I think that is how Baby Braxton's feet would be." K is so sensitive and tells me often that she misses Baby Braxton and she always prays that we will be good so that we can live with him again.

This was a little momento that the nurses at the hospital did for me of Braxton's
handprints and footprints...I am so glad that I have it...he was so perfect!

Another thought...I use to get irritated when people would say, "hormonal", but boy I am feeling it after six pregnancies, and I don't like NOT being in control of myself. I can blame my actions on being "hormonal"! I am finally feeling better after a yucky summer of feeling tired and nauseous, with no ambition to do anything. I usually feel better around 14 weeks, but it took a little longer this time, I am now 18 weeks with lots of doctors appointments ahead of me!

Here is a funny...Mk hit the nail on the head before we even told the girls. She said, "Mom, are you pregnant?" And I said, "No, why?" Mk, "Because you kind of look like it and you don't bend down to get stuff anymore!" I guess she has gotten use to what life is like when I'm pregnant!

13 comments:

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Look at all those beautiful girls! We visited baby Braxton last week when we were in Eagar. Mom had told us you guys lost a little one last year. So sorry to hear that, but so glad you have the peace that comes with knowing that he is part of your family forever. We are pregnant too, due in February. After 3 previous losses I have been a nervous wreck too. So far so good! We are due Feb 25th! I love your blog! Stay in touch!

Tyson and April

Clint said...

Congrats Marci!!! Hooray for you guys! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Candace said...

Congratulations you guys! We hope all continues to go well. As for excuses...that's a pretty big one! :)

Mandy said...

I'm really happy for you guys. Your posts always bring tears and smiles to my day. I think you are awesome!! Best wishes for you and your family~ and Congrats!

Thueson Family :) said...

YAY!!!! I'm SO excited for you all!!! Good luck and you are in our thoughts and prayers!! =) We are SUPER excited!!! We love you!! Keep us posted with lots of pics and updates!! =D

Annell said...

Congratulations! We're very excited for you!

buddyandsarahaws said...

Yeah! Congrats, I am so excited for you. Hope all continues to go well. We will be thinking of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and a very good excuse too I must say.

Cindy said...

That is TOTALLY a good excuse! I am so happy for your family =)

Anonymous said...

Marci- Thank you so much for staying up to date on your blog. It makes me cry every time I get on to see what your kids are doing and I love feeling like I am actually there and know things about them even though I am so far away and don't get to see them very often. YOU ARE GREAT and we love baby Braxton. Thank you and love you.

marloalder said...

We are so happy for you guys. We love ya.

The Walter's Family said...

We are so very excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Hey Marci Girl, I am so excited for you. You have so many people praying for you and if you feel peace about that is the most important thing. We love you guys and will help and support you in welcoming this new little one to your family.