Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Am a Child of God...

is my favorite Primary song as well as this years' theme in Primary. Our ward had our Sacrament Meeting Program on Sunday. It was really, really good! The girls each had a speaking part as well as a song that they sang with their class as part of the program. I am glad that my girls have the opportunity to learn from great teachers and leaders in Primary. They have testimonies of where we came from, what we should be doing here on this earth, and where we are going. They each know that they are a special child of God. THANK YOU to all who have helped in teaching my children...they love going to Primary and learning about the gospel! Also thanks for all of the hard work that went into putting the program together (I know how crazy it can be)...it was perfect!

No comments: