Friday, September 5, 2008

M is for MOM...

K has been working on letter "M" at school and the other day they had a Mom & M&M day where the mom's come in and help the kids work on patterns using M&M's then they get to eat lunch with their little kindergartener. It was a fun morning! The next day K brought home this little book she had made M is for MOM where it has open-ended statements for the child to fill in.

My mom helps me clean my room.

My mom makes cupcakes for me.

My mom is happy when it is springtime.

My mom loves me!

I was especially laughing at the laundry page, because in all actuality that is the one thing that I HATE! I wonder if she really believes that I like it. I have a sticker in my laundry room that says, "When I said I DO...I didn't mean laundry." I love the innocence of little children, it's so neat to reflect on what their little brains really think!

1 comment:

bigelow family said...

I remember when DJ brought this book home, there was this very clear picture of me laying on the couch, and it said "my mom likes to watch TV". I was not happy :-)