Friday, January 14, 2011

H's 2nd Birthday

She had a wonderful day!!! Being the baby of the family she definitely is an attention getter, so today she got double the attention and loved every minute of it!

I guess we had a breakfast party {not on purpose}. We had pancakes, then all the girls brought in the gifts that they got for her and that's when the party started. Yeah for the pancake maker...Keek! Guess they were good!

IMG_3751

She has been the one of my girls that has loved baby dolls. When she finally understood what this menagerie of baby goods was...she loved it!
IMG_3765

My father-in-law always says that she takes after me in drama. She is always making the "OOOOoooo" noise and raising her eyebrows in surprise I guess like I do. Couldn't tell ya, never seen myself do it, but if I'm as cute as her when she does it I guess I don't mind.
IMG_3773

Ha-Ha has the cutest, curly, blonde hair, so B decided that she wanted to get her these headbands. Don't know if they were so much for H, or for B and her new haircut! But they are cute anyways and looks like H knows exactly what they are for!
IMG_3785

Everyone always has to get an outfit or two for their b-day. This year it's a purple shirt and jeans.
IMG_3769

Someone help her out...she's "crackin' it!" Who remembers these toys? The things you sit on and spin. Oh the dizziness begins...
IMG_3795

Who's been teachin' this babe how to tip the bottle?
IMG_3802

And the daddy prize wins!!! She needs her legs to grow a few inches to get the full use of the pedals, however Ry helps her out and they love it! It was officially an outside toy after about 20 minutes of riding it in the kitchen.
IMG_3804

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Ha-Ha!!!!! We sure love ya and your outgoing personality makes everyone around you fall in love with you too! Thanks for mending our hearts...you are such a joy!!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Wow, I can't believe she's already two! What a cutie--and I love her hair too!