Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween...

from the witches and the pumpkins here. This year was kind of crazy as I wasn't much help during Halloween. It's not my favorite holiday anyways. The other day, R's mom broke out her little box of Halloween stuff and Mk & K saw some witch hats and they instantly decided they wanted to be witches.

Ry had told me that she wanted to be a pumpkin and I have a cute, little, fat pumpkin costume, but as she and B were looking through the tote they found the pumpkin sweat suits that are so adorable and warm. They were so excited and so was I!

Mk & K got to wear their costumes to school and have little Halloween parties there. Then that evening R toted the four little girls to Basha's...the city always does a hotdog and nacho dinner...then on to the Show Choir Carnival. They played some games, got little prizes, got their faces painted and were happy to have gone out on Halloween.

R was so happy to be home...it's hard work being a single dad!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute costumes, I love the little pumpkins!

Andra said...

I love those pumpkin sweats!! The pic of Robert is cute, him all tuckered out!!