Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Major headache...

right between my eyes...sweaty palms...and I could feel my heart beating. What was going on? I went to my in-laws to check my blood pressure...don't know what made me think of that, but glad I did. Their automatic cuff said 180/103...wasn't sure if it was calibrated correctly so my mother-in-law took me down to the doctors office to have it checked and then it was 168/100. R & I decided we should go over to Show Low to be checked out...I get a little nervous now-a-days. By the time we got there it had gone down some so they kept me there for a few hours and sent me home on bedrest until Dr. Tindall came home from his Las Vegas conference on Monday. Holy cow...I think I'm too much of a busy-body to stay in bed for that long.

I have the BESTEST husband. He took off work for 3 days and was my hand...getting girls to the bus, taking care of the kids, Halloween, dinners, laundry, taking my blood pressure every hour, telling me to get back in bed, and anything that I needed. I know that not every husband would take that much interest in their wife as they were suppose to be down, I think he gets a little nervous too. But like I said he is sooo WONDERFUL! Thanks Fred for taking such good care of me...sure love ya!

2 comments:

Kellen said...

Oh Marci, I'm so sorry! No fun for you. :( How scary. We are glad you are doing better. Sure do love you guys and were worried about you. Take care. Let me know if we can do anything to help.

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you are feeling better and are stable right now. I am sure that EVERYTHING will work out just great.