Monday, October 13, 2008

Ry taking off on the first try...

on her bike. R took her out on the road to teach her to ride her bike. He held onto her for about 15 feet, then let go and ran beside her and that's all it took! The other two girls it took alot longer than that, but Ry & B ride their bikes almost everyday on the carport, so she must have had all of the practice she needed.

Dad watching her go...

So excited! She loves her bike and I love her hair-do! Nice tongue...when I am concentrating I stick out my tongue, and my dad does too. Funny how little things like that are passed down.

5 comments:

Sean Rickert said...

I love your blog! The girls are sooo cute, can't believe how big they are getting! Take care. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hey Marci....

I need you to email me please. I need your help with some stuff. Thanks!

lindab11@cox.net

Candace said...

Don't you just love watching the kids learn to ride bikes? Each one so different. Donovan taught Michael unbeknownst to us. I was sad. He was going to teach Nephi and I told him Russell was. Now all the boys like to ride bikes together. Your girls are so cute!

Thueson Family :) said...

Way to go Ry!!! =D You have been tagged!! =D See my blog to find out...

Lawana said...

Cute pictures, Marci! I love reading your blog and feeling like we're there with you! Sure love you. L.