Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer days...

It seems there hasn't been anything worthy of blogging about lately until I was going through pics. These are just some of our summer events...

Everyone and Princess...

K & Ry on the fence...

B giving me such a beautiful flower...

K taking Ry on a ride. She drives pretty good just doesn't always pay attention...could be bad?...

R got this little "50" from his boss and Mk thinks it is the coolest thing. I didn't think she would be able to control it, but she does it perfectly...

Uncle Brett on the little "50". Reminds me of Pee-Wee Herman...

B enjoyin' life with her Babe until her turn on the four wheeler...

Finally her turn...

K & her friend, Kate, their last game of the year...

B posin' after a successful slide...

Ry and her cute little smile...

Mk crossing the monkey bars. I never was any good at that...my hands always started to hurt...wimpy me...

Ry, as big as Keek {on the first bar}...

We have been having a great summer! The girls play outside everyday! R leaves for a Priest Campout on Thursday evening, so the girls and I are leavin' too. We are going to spend a few days with my parents...yippee!!! Then the next week is Triple G Week {Grammy's Gathering of Grandchildren}. She takes all of the grandkids {must be potty trained and not take a bottle} for a week without the parents, wow what a woman. I think that Alicia is coming to help and Michelle and Ryan are too. Since we live next door we are out of here at least for a few days. The plan right now is that R & I are going to be going to Pima for a few days. Then back for the 4th! I love the 4th of July, especially when it falls on a weekend...the celebration always seems better! Keep havin' a great summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long are you staying at mom and dads?

ashley kelepolo said...

ahhh, I should be getting ready for girls camp, bloggin is so addicting! The softball games...well it was way fun and its ok that you weren't there. I knew that it would be hard for you to get there but we'd love to have you when you can, even if it is just to keep score, we actually needed one last night! Come, get out of the house! Next one is next Tuesday 630 and 9 out at the rodeo grounds. Southfield.