Wednesday, June 25, 2008

B was so funny...

last night. We went in to say prayers and she didn't want to go! I kept telling her to come and finally she said "I just want to sit here and cry!" It was so funny! The other girls and I went in and said prayers and I came back and she was still sitting there pouting! I don't even know what was wrong with her other than she didn't want to go to bed I guess! She is a crazy kid!

When I was downloading the picture I saw the rest of these summer pics...thought I would share. The girls jumpin' on the trampoline {that is suppose to be all the way in the ground}...

Mk cleaning out the playhouse so they could all sleep in it...bring back memories anyone??? Santa gave this to my sisters and I when I was probably about 8 years old. After they moved, we brought it up here and my girls have had just as much fun in it as we had! All four of the girls slept in it for two nights not waking up until about 6:45...not bad! On the third night, Mk's friend, Janelle, stayed the night and they were all up at 4:30 AM...terrible!

Enjoying a nice evening and sweet sisters...

B said, "Mom, take my picture and I am going to be sad!" Like I said before she's crazy...

Ry riding B's bike...

2 comments:

Clint said...

Oh my cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in a week! P.S. I've tagged you, so look on my blog to see what that means

Angie Colwell said...

She is definately a girl, sitting and crying for no reason. Hope she gets used to it :)