Friday, January 11, 2008

Attempting the seemingly impossible

Heidi and her boys are coming up for the weekend, so my mom wanted to get all of the grandkids in their Christmas outfits and try the seemingly impossible...to take a picture. There will be nine total, 7 and under. I'm sure it will be fun, hopefully successful too! I'll share some pictures when we get back!

I'm so excited to be with my family. We have fun when we get together. We also are going to bottle some chicken...doing the overnighter! We did it last February and we loved it, so we are going to do some more.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Cassi said...

Hey your blog looks cute. Well hopefully you are better at this than I am. I forget to post all the time.Well have fun this weekend with all of the girls. love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I love the website. It is good for people like us who aren't there. I really appreciate it. I have a question about the recipe that is on there. When do you use the soup? I may have read it wrong, but I did not see it on there. Thanks. Have a great day!
Alicia

MarjAnn said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing Marci!

MarjAnn

Anonymous said...

Very cute Marci! I love seeing pics of your girls as they get older. I just might have to create my own blog. Hmmm....

Jennifer said...

Fun your a blogger too... Thanks for inviting us to view your blog.. Ours is cauthenfamily.blogspot.com

tye said...

Hey, Marci! I was on Tess's site and noticed your posting and thought I would check out your site! Cute pictures of the girls and the family! We still have our website from when Mason was sick and it is the greatest way to let people know what is going on in our lives! www.caringbridge.org/visit/masonstewart1
Anyway, we love getting together with family too! There is always a story to tell after! I also am going to try your recipe listed on your site! I have never cooked a full meal in the microwave....this could get interesting!....Tye:)