Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thanks to friends...

on the way home from Grandpa & Grandma's, Mk says I wish that when we got home dad had a flower for each of us on our beds.  I said, what made you think of that?  She said that her friend, Callie's dad had done that for them and I guess that really impressed Mk.  Secretly, I call R and tell him how funny that was.  He had already gotten them new boots for Valentine's, because they have worn, and worn, and worn the one's they had.  So he went to Safeway and got a wrapped rose for each of the girls and had the rose and their boots on their beds for when we got home.  He is always so thoughtful for holidays...really thinks about it!

When we get home, we tell the girls to go get their pj's on and low-and-behold there is a Valentine prize on each of their beds.  He had to work on Sunday, so he did it Saturday night.  What was the prize...boots and a rose.  Mk was gitty as she came out, K & Ry also were excited, but B, with her flower in tow, on the other hand says to me, "Mom, I like my new boots, but you can have my flower, because I'm not much into flowers," as she hands it to me.

She is one of a kind and tells what's on her mind.  Actually, I wished that I could say what I thought sometimes...

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That is so cute!

csrussell said...

That is so funny. Way to go Robert you are awesome!!!

M Hastings said...

What a funny little girl! Spunky!

Unknown said...

I"d forgotten that you had blog and it is so cute that I need to add you to my list-if I remembered how. Your family is growing so fast. Can't wait to get to Eagar again and see the family.