Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

to all of us!  I decided that we would go over to my parents' house to see them and give them a little treat.  We had a great time!  The kids always ask to go to the brown store (my nephew, Carson came up with that which stands for the convenience store) to get a treat.  Grandpa informs the girls that the real brown store is going out of business so we will have to go into town and get a treat.  We went to Dollar Tree (wished we had one of those in my town) and the girls chose whatever they wanted...much to our dismay...Ry chose a candy spray bottle (it happened to be the best candy bought).  They all took turns spraying it in each other's mouths...great!!!  We then went back to my parents' house and decided that we should go into Taco Bell, so back into town we went.  We had fun visiting them for the day...wish we saw them more often!

No comments: