Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Night to Remember...

from High School Musical was the theme of this years gymnastics recital. The girls love High School Musical {so does R...he took them to watch HSM 3 in theaters} so they were excited! Since I was a gymnast, I love that my girls enjoy gymnastics. They all did great and looked so cute!

Keek on her ending pose. All of the pics of her "in action" weren't in focus {she's too fast, so I guess I need to figure out what new lense I NEED}, but this one was good of her during an ending pose!

I totally wished this shot of Ry was in focus...I think it is so funny...

B taking after dad, ready in her stance...

Ry taking time to wave at her fans...

Bean can balance...

Bean can crawl...

The ending pose...

K also was too fast, but this one was kind of funny too...

Caught her during the ending pose also...

3 comments:

deveney said...

Great job girls! Oh, and I love the pic of Ry waving to her fans! :) Very cute!!

Unknown said...

They are SO cute!

Joyce A said...

Like daughter like Mother. They look so cute!