Sunday, March 8, 2009

H's blessing...

was super special, especially because it was the day after her dad's birthday and he got to conduct sacrament meeting! R did an excellent job on the blessing, I'm so glad that he honors his priesthood and is able to give us special blessings.

A little side note...right before her blessing my dad was holding her ready to take her up and she threw up...I mean threw up all over herself and my dad. They took her up to give her the blessing then my mom immediately took her to get cleaned up. Baby H we are sure glad that you came to live with us...we sure love you! {I'm sad that I didn't get one picture of her this day, she didn't feel good.}

We had many family members come up to support us.

Aunt Shamane...

Uncle Lee, Aunt Alicia, and dad...

Aunt Mame {who never wants her pic taken}...

again...

Uncle Brettie...

Aunt Heidi, Aunt Allison, Gunner, and Brock...

Poppie...

B & Peyton...

Uncle Chad had a his 7 1/2 birthday {he was born on leapday}...

Thanks to all of you who made the effort to come and support us...we love you all!!!

1 comment:

deveney said...

That sounds a bit like Addi's blessing day...Jeremy got to bless her on his birthday, and I think he was conducting Sacrament Meeting that day as well :)

Fun family times! I'm glad so many were there to support your cute little family! Love you guys!