Saturday, May 2, 2009

Opening Day...

for t-ball and softball...windy as usual!

Ry {1st year t-ball}...

K {second year t-ball}...

Ry & K's team...

Mk {2nd year softball}...

Part of Mk's team {lots of them were out of town}...

Good luck girls...hope you all have a good season!

We also got to see Grandma Evelyn & Grandpa Joe today! They were up visiting my parents for a couple of days. While my parents were working in the temple my grandma and grandpa came over to visit us. We had a great visit with them...I love my grandma & grandpa!

3 comments:

deveney said...

Love the pink cleats!!

Anonymous said...

I miss those days. Thanks for this post. You took me back and brought back great memories for me!

Glad to see you are all doing well!

doodlebug said...

Go girls, go-go-go girls!! Windy in Eagar? Imagine that! Enjoy the season!!