Friday, February 13, 2009

Do you think we've grown out of the truck?

and H was on the other side of Ry. We will have to do something soon. Mk usually rides in the front but she wanted to watch a movie and was okay with being squished.

And that's how they rode all the way to Pima {3 1/2 hour trip}...

We went down because one of R's friends were baptizing their little boy. So it was fun to see family while we were their. Aunt Jane happened to show up moving some of her kids back to Pima. We also saw Heidi & Chad, their boys, Aunt Joyce and Uncle Scott, JJ, Marlo, Justin, & Kashlee. Thanks for coming to see us!

G & G Alder's swing is always a hit...

Relaxin' in the swing...

Grandma Evelyn with H, her 29th {I think} great-grandchild...

I'm so glad that my kids know Grandma Evelyn...

and Grandpa Joe.

They were such good examples to me growing up! All my mom's family lived within a half mile from each other, so we always had cousins to play with. My grandparents were so supportive of their grandchildren, not missing a ballgame or activity very often. It was always good to have a support group! They still are great examples to me as I try to raise my little girls! Thanks for letting us camp out at your house! ~Love ya!

No comments: